Taking Care of You can help you deal with the stress in your life. Developed by an interdisciplinary MU Extension team, this research-based program focuses on positive psychology and mindfulness to provide practical strategies for dealing with life’s challenges that you can incorporate into your everyday life.
Take the time to learn more about Taking Care of You.
- Increase your knowledge of the mind.
- Body connection, and how it relates to health.
- Learn practical techniques to manage the stresses of everyday life.
- Adopt a more mindful lifestyle.
- Develop a better sense of your emotions and how stress affects them.
- Learn to take life one step at a time and enjoy the journey.
4 session series, 2 hours per session or 8 session series, 1 hour per session
$25 per participant. $2,000 to purchase curriculum plus expenses. Face-to-face training required.
Curriculum, PowerPoint presentations, program handouts, associated readings, and various visuals explained in the curriculum.
Want to Know More?
To learn more about Taking Care of You, visit this site.
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please contact Kristin Miller, University of Missouri, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-884-0836.