Taking Care of You is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health. Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection, and activities. Activities of the program are aimed at increasing mindfulness, positive emotions, optimism, resiliency to stress, coping skills and self-care of your mind, body, and spirit.
- Increase your knowledge of the mind.
- Body connection, and how it relates to health.
- Learn practical techniques to manage the stresses of everyday life.
- Adopt a more mindful lifestyle.
- Develop a better sense of your emotions and how stress affects them.
- Learn to take life one step at a time and enjoy the journey.
4 session series, 2 hours per session or 8 session series, 1 hour per session
$25 per participant. $2,000 to purchase curriculum plus expenses. Face-to-face training required.
Curriculum, PowerPoint presentations, program handouts, associated readings, and various visuals explained in the curriculum.
Want to Know More?
To learn more about Taking Care of You, visit this site.
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please contact Kristin Miller, University of Missouri, at email@example.com or 573-884-0836.