This lesson focuses on tools and skills that can help a person manage the daily stresses and challenges they face.
Participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand the psychological and physiological effects of stress.
- Identify factors that contribute to your stress.
- Assess individual risk factors related to stress.
- Understand and learn how to use practical strategies and techniques to manage your reaction to stress.
- Develop a personal action plan for taking charge of your levels of stress.
Adults 50 and older, but others can benefit
40-55 minutes. One-time program.
Computer and projector for PowerPoint slides
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please contact Jane Strommen, North Dakota State University, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-231-5948.