Keep Your Keys is a free safe driving program for seniors. It focuses on how to stay mentally and physically fit to drive, tips to navigate new roadway constructions and new car technologies, medications and possible side effects that may impact driving, and how to plan for an unexpected need to retire from driving.
Participants will learn:
- Tips to stay mentally and physically fit to drive
- Tips on navigating new roadway constructions (J Turns, Roundabouts, & Diverging Diamonds)
- Tips on navigating new car technologies (parking assist, adaptive cruise control, lane assist, etc.)
- Tips to take charge of your health – vision, hearing, medications
- How to be sure you “fit” your vehicle
- How to plan for an unexpected need to retire from driving
Adults 55+ and their families/caregivers
30 minutes. One time program.
Computer, projector, screen for PowerPoint slides, speaker (or Smart TV)
The program website can be found here.
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please contact Beth Koster, University of Missouri, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-884-7143.