This lesson provides information about depression, anxiety, and suicide in later life and explores strategies for managing depression and related issues, and explains specific resources available to older adults.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand key issues relating to depression, anxiety, and suicide in later life.
- Learn about signs of depression and related mental health concerns in later life.
- Explore specific strategies for managing depression or related issues in later life.
- Gain knowledge of specific resources to deal with depression and related concerns in later life.
- Educate the community about geriatric mental health.
Adults 50 and older, but others may benefit.
60 minutes. One time program.
Computer and projector for PowerPoint slides.
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please contact Jane Strommen, North Dakota State University, at email@example.com 701-231-5948.